RENTAL & RESERVATION POLICIES
- Payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm/hold your reservation/date.
- CGP will email you an invoice through Quickbooks Online. Payments are due upon receipt of invoice to reserve your display and guarantee delivery.
- You will be invoiced for missing or damaged lawn display items.
- For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting, or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
- We do ask that you take pride in your lawn display and treat it with respect. Please do not move the items.
- Please do not throw lawn display items in the garbage or vandalize our signs. Even if you do not like the display gift given to you, these items ARE our property and business. It is best to notify the honoree to not harm the display, as you are still responsible for it.
- Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawn mowers, dogs, etc. Contact with string trimmers may cause damage as well.
- Please DO NOT attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun. If a hot balloon blows against our signs, our sign may become damaged
- If you have a LAWN CREW coming, please arrange for them to come BEFORE we set up.
- We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please DO NOT pull the signs from the ground.
- Cotton Gin Printing and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the set-up or removal of any rental.
If there is a reason you have to cancel your booking, all cancellations must be done 1 week prior to your display install to receive a full refund. After that, you can choose to receive 1/2 of your booking rate as a refund, or you may leave the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability.
In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up any lawn displays. Inclement weather includes North Carolina hardgrounds in the summer (lack of water), lightning/thunderstorms, hurricanes, heavy rain, high winds, and any other Acts Of God that would put us or our displays in harm’s way and will be given a full refund or credit for future bookings.
No refunds will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address.
No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community.
No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display that is out of our control.
By placing an order/booking with Cotton Gin Printing, you agree to all policies stated above.
If you have any questions or need a quote on your next project please contact us below or call us at 704.261.3046.